Thursday, August 7, 2008

Staying young

I was watching Oprah the other day where they were airing the 2nd part of the episode "You staying young". I am not a regular viewer of this show as I have an irregular work schedule but was lucky enough to catch the 1st part about a week ago or so. Dr Memet Oz discussed the factors that contribute to premature aging and what we can do to reverse it. There are so many factors to consider like: diet, lifestyle, the environment, the chemicals you use to clean your house. It will take me 2 episodes of Oprah to share so I will just share you one thing that I think will be very interesting to you. The special blend that will make you healthy and look younger. I believe strongly in the saying "what you eat is what you are".

Here is an anti-aging drink recomended by Dr Oz which Oprah describes as "tastes everything fresh".

1 cucumber
1 cup spinach
1 apple
1 lime
1 lemon
celery
half ginger

blend together and you have a refreshing drink that will counter the clock of your life.

Enjoy!

No comments: